Architect Stephen Francis JonesJuly 17, 2011
5 Simple Online Marketing Tips For Bar and Nightclub OwnersSeptember 2, 2011
Millions of people come each year to Las Vegas to play casino games but the city has plenty more to offer than just the chance to double down at blackjack, with many of the world’s best bars and nightclubs calling Vegas home. Las Vegas casinos long ago realized that to remain one of the world’s top tourist destinations they’d have to cater to any and every whim of visitors, supplementing massive amounts of slot machines and gaming tables with shopping malls, concert halls, and innovative clubs and bars.
- Chandelier Bar – The Cosmopolitan: The Chandelier Bar is one of Vegas’ newest and trendiest spots, home to five different floors that each specialize in different types of drinks and atmospheres. Specialty drinks include thin mint cocktails and various twist on classic cocktails from James Bond films.
- Noir Bar – Luxor: the Noir Bar is one of the bright spots at the Luxor, hidden below club LAX with a private entrance that conjures up images of a speakeasy bar during Prohibition. The decor is dark and cozy but Noir Bar also offers plenty of unique drinks including a peanut butter and jelly martini.
- Rhumbar – the Mirage: Rhumbar has an interesting sleek white decor but it’s the outside patio where the real party is, with a fusion of live jazz music, steel drums, and Caribbean beats to enjoy, as well as hundreds of rum-inspired drinks and dozens of hookah flavors on the menu.
- Minus 5 – Mandalay Bay: The last place you’d expect to find a freezing bar (quite literally) would be at Las Vegas in the desert but Minus 5 offers just that, with the bar temperature kept at a chilly 20F and guests donning parkas, gloves, and hats to enjoy chilled drinks in a bar that’s carved out of ice.
- Ghostbar – the Palms: The Palms offers plenty of entertainment when you’re done at the blackjack or roulette tables, with Ghostbar at the top of the list — and top of the casino — for many. Panoramic views of Vegas are amazing and the celebrity watching is also highly recommended, with many movie stars and musicians paying a visit to Ghostbar when they’re in town.